At StandOut! we provide several methods for decorating your custom apparel. If high quality and ultra-professional is the look you are after, embroidery is the choice for you.
What makes Embroidery such a great choice?
- Embroidery means quality. We insist on embroidery for anyone decorating coats, soft shells, hats or beanies, golf towels, backpacks or button downs. The results of the embroidered logo are consistent from piece to piece and the item produced is a high quality item with a perceived high value.
- Embroidery doesn’t mean expensive. While it may be slightly more expensive when compared per piece to screen printing, if you are representing a quality brand, or decorating a higher priced garment, it is the best representation of quality.
- Embroider one piece or one thousand. For printing options to be less expensive than embroidery, a quantity of items generally needs to be produced. Embroidery is very cost effective when done on single pieces, small orders to hundreds or even thousands of pieces.
- Embroidery isn’t limited. Unlike screen printing, embroidery is not priced based on the number of colors within your logo. Embroidery is also possible on a wide variety of fabrics, again different from screen printing. Embroidery thread can be applied to a multitude of fabrics. Fabrics which have a lot of dimension like pique knits and polar fleece make for great palettes for embroidery. In addition the thread and backing used in embroidery is soft and pliable enough to be comfortable when worn.
- Embroidery is durable. Quality embroidery thread is designed to stand up to heavy laundering with colors that won’t fade in wash water as hot as 203 degrees F. It is more common for a shirt to wear out before the embroidered image does. This means that your corporate image will stand the test of time and leave a lasting impression on customers and keep your employees looking sharp wash after wash.
How much does it cost?
We will digitize your logo for one flat rate fee. After that we can stitch one piece or one thousand pieces with that exact logo and you will never pay another setup charge!
There are a few factors in determining Embroidery Cost:
- Type of Garment
For almost every product type we have an inexpensive, mid-range, and high end option, and there are many styles to choose from – not just t-shirts!
- Quantity Ordered
Due to the nature of garment production, the more shirts you order, the lower your price will be as you pass price break points.
- Number of Locations Printed
Each location requires new setup and runs for your imprint. A front print only will always be cheaper than a front and back print.
- Number of Stitches on Each Design
The number of stitches in each design affects the run time and setup for each location. Adding a name or number to a garment will be significantly less expensive than a full back logo on a jacket, all due to the number of stitches and run time involved.
- In-Hands Date
Orders are produced on-demand for your due date. Garments needed in a few days from your order placement date may be more expensive than those needed in a few weeks. Plan ahead and save both money and sanity!
Simply call us or stop in the shop for a custom quote on your upcoming project. Can’t come by? We would love to bring the showroom to you! Contact us to schedule an appointment in your office for a complete corporate apparel consultation.
Did you know we offer personalized apparel shopping sites?
We can custom build you a site loaded with your preselected merchandise so clients, employees, team members and franchise locations can log on themselves, ordering the items that they need and have it printed and delivered to them without you having to lift a finger! We can even set it up to bill to you directly or have the user pay upon purchase.
Click below to view one of our many vendors online catalogs: Don’t see what you are looking for? We have a lot more! Call or come in to view our many options for custom apparel.
The one-stop solution for people who are serious about making their business, organization, or event StandOut!
9 AM – 5 PM, Monday – Thursday
9 AM – Noon, Friday
Closed, Saturday & Sunday